Its been quite a while since I last post something in here! I personally put up this blog as a venue for me to vent, post and say everything I wanna say... I'll consider this post as a comeback post =) I'll try to post as often as I could....
Since we're all celebrating Dad's Day today, allow me to introduce to you the man whom I share a DNA! As people who are very close to me knows, I lost my Dad when I was 17. We lost him on a unfaithful Sunday morning of 2009. Its been almost four years now since he joined our Beloved Creator in Heaven. I clearly remember how his death feared me. When I learned that my Dad surrendered his life to Him, the very first question that came right on my head, "how are we gonna live our lives now?" "how will we survive this life now without the man who serves as our strength?" It was hard........ Until today, whenever I remember my Dad, I still think of the difference it would make if fate works the other way around. What if he's still here with us? Sure, life is easier! Life would be more rewarding. But when reality hits me and as I try to look on the brighter side of losing him, I thought, maybe God wants us to learn something. God wants to shape a stronger version of me, my siblings and my mom, and with my Dad around (a man who always always ready to catch the bullet for us) we can't be a stronger version of our weak self. God wants us to be as tough as my Dad was. Dealing with the pain of my father's death was never easy. There were nights when I just cry myself to sleep uncertain if we can still get by the next morning without our man. But as always, God is good! He never let us down. He always listen to what our little hearts desires and gives more than what we deserve. It was never easy but with God's love every pain is bearable. His love and guidance made it easier to move on with life, dream again and achieve great things! :)
So before tears could cloud my eyes again, I just want to say Happy Father's Day to the man I love the most. There are a lot of words unsaid, feelings I failed to show while you are here! I know you're watching from above. Papa, I LOVE YOU! Thank you for all the values you taught me. Indeed, there's a lot to learn from you, 17 years may seem not long enough for us but I know we'll meet again. I will look forward to the day that I'll get to be with you again and when time comes for us to live our lives up there, I'm sure we'll have all the time to talk and exchange ideas. I have one thing to request from you, kindly guide me to become a better person. Please guide me on how to be a responsible young adult. I partake in the role you left and hopefully I play my part well. We miss you everyday. I want to let you know as well that I'm really trying my very best to be responsible and I want to make you and Mama proud! ILOVEYOU PAPA! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment