Once again, I proved how our Dear God answers prayers and grants the things our hearts genuinely desires. Just the other night an emergency happened at our house. My Aunt's blood pressure went rapidly high causing her dizziness. My sister kept on monitoring her blood pressure but unfortunately it did not got any better. My Mom and my Aunt aren't speaking to each other for quite some time now. They always have their differences that often leads to misunderstandings. Serious misunderstandings to be precise.
Since they're quite not speaking to each other, I did not expect my Mom to be all worried with my Aunt's health status. But as the old saying goes, "Blood is thicker than water". My Mom went down, got dressed and accompanied my Aunt to the hospital. Despite the nervousness that surrounds our house during that night, I felt extremely happy to see that no matter what happens, family will always comes first.
That night, I had this positive feeling that all is finally well again =) The "deadma" days are over!!! Cheers to that! :D I am proud of my Mom. I know that move wasn't easy for her to do. But because of the love that she had for her family and to her sisters, she managed to forget whatever differences they have just to attend to the sister that needs her. I have been praying for this reconciliation to happen. Every time I pray to God, I always include my Mom and the rest of our family. I always ask Him to grant each member of our family the understanding and forgiveness that each of us needs in order to have a more harmonious relationship. There maybe wounds that's left unhealed but I know in God's perfect time all is going to be healed. Hearts will soon be open to the idea of love and forgiveness :)
There's no perfect family. Everyone has its own flaws but with constant prayers I know love, peace and understanding will soon be present in each one of us :D For now, I'll be enjoying each precious moment with the most important people in my life, MI FAMILIA :))

No comments:
Post a Comment