Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Posted on www.littlemissdreamer.posterous.com last December 14, 2011



Blessings come in unexpected ways. J Just this morning as we are having our breakfast, my very generous grandfather handed me a 500pesos. Of course, my heart was jumping in joy! Biruin mo at 6 in the morning may blessing na agad. Truly, I am very thankful for that. I put the money on my bag’s pocket and left home. I went on my daily route to the office where I’m having my internship. I passed by at St. Joseph’s Chapel to say my daily prayer and of course to give thanks for all the wonderful blessings that the Lord has showered me, my family and my friends. After I went out of the chapel, I suddenly remembered the money my Lolo handed me. I only put it in the pocket. So I decided to transfer it on my wallet. But to my surprise, the money wasn’t there in my bag’s pocket!!!!!
I lost it?! I don’t know! How?! When?! Where?! I am really clueless. The only thing that I knew is that I had put it on my bag!! That’s it! When I got in the office, I ransacked my bag. Checking every pocket and trying to remember what happened earlier this morning. I even called my Aunt to check if I have dropped the money somewhere in the house. Waaaaahhhh!!! Until this very hour, I still have no idea where could I have dropped the bill or to where did it go! I just hope I can still find it even it seems impossible. I am also wishing that by chance I really accidentally dropped it, that the person who got my bill is someone who’s really in need.
I’m trying my best not to feel bad about it. What makes me feel awful is my carelessness!! And the fact that the person who gave that to me is someone I respect the most. More than the monetary value of the thing lost, it’s the sentimental value that makes me feel like I lost a million today L
On the brighter side, I’m thinking that I still can earn the money lost and a lesson is learned from that experience J

No comments:

Post a Comment