Wednesday, March 14, 2012

#PeopleI'mThankfulFor

Posted on www.littlemissposterous.com last November 25,2011



Yesterday at the office, while I'm waiting my boss to give me some task I opened my twitter and saw the hashtag #PeopleI'mThankfulFor. I guess that's for Thanksgiving. When I saw it, I thought of the two most important groups in my life - my FAMILY AND MY FRIENDS :) 
I just realized how lucky I am to have a very strong support system. I am so fortunate to have these kind of people in my life. My family who had always been there for me. Supporting me in every way possible. For always making me feel that I am important and that I am loved. Being the eldest grandchild wasn't easy. Being the "Ate", I need to be responsible at some point. I try my best to be objective at all times but I am no perfect just like all of you :) I am not a perfect example. I just try my best to be the person my parents will be proud of. Responsibility hit me pretty much the time when we lost our Father nearly three years ago. People around me keeps on telling me that I need to be more responsible. I did some things that I wish I didn't. Now I am working on myself. Sort of rebuilding my character. And as always, trying my very best to be the daughter my Mama will be proud of. I just wanted to let her know that I am trying!! I don't want to promise anything to her for I know somehow, promises are meant to be broken. I am thankful and blessed to have a Mom like her. Always there to support me and tell me the words I wanted to hear :) Moreover, I am very THANKFUL to my entire family for always being there! Being there always means the world to me :D
Aside from my loving family, my FRIENDS who never fail to make me smile everytime I'm with them. I have been friends with my "favorite people" for almost 8years now. Some of them I knew since I was eleven and some came to our lives when we started highschool. Our circle had gone a loooong waaaaay!!!! I don't know how would I describe the bonding that we all have. aaahhh! i cannot simply put the words altogether. that's how I love this people. You know, the feeling that there are people who care about you whom you do not have any blood ties! People outside from your family who loves you like their own sister! ahhhh!!! Really, I love my friends so much!! I love them the way I love my family. My friends are like brothers and sisters to me :">  
I cannot imagine my life without my Family and Friends ;) they define me somehow. I thank the Lord for giving me peole who loves me and understands me. People who had been patient with me everytime I turn into a hormonal monster! hahaha (I have my moods, you know!) My life had become more colorful with these people in my life. i do not know what to do if I don't have them in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment