When I was a kid I remember having straight, short hair. I always have it shoulder length before. By the time I was 11 I had it grew a bit longer. Back in the day, I am not blessed of having a nice hair. You know, the shiny and long ones my classmates have. Mine was always "buhaghag" :P Poor little Angela, she needed to hide her "buhaghag" hair by constantly having it tied. HAHA!
The bad hair days continued as I enter high school. Of course I was a bit conscious with how I look like. Seeing that most girls in my year wears shiny hair, I cannot help but pity myself because I have a dry and tangled hair :( The only solution that I had was to have my hair pony tailed. But during my second year, it seems like the hair fairy heard my plea, due to constantly putting my hair into a bun, the strands magically formed big waves making my hair straight at the top and curly at the bottom part ;) With that, I became a bit confident of flaunting my big curls. My classmate usually touch my hair and telling me how lucky I am to have those curls :))) But then, my hair still doesn't let me have good hair days.It remained to be dry and "buhaghag".
So after being stuck with curly, buhaghag hair all these years, my Mom gave me a trip to the salon last week to have my hair treated :) Yey! Finally, I bid my curls goodbye and say hello to my straight hair ;) No more dryness, no more tangles just straight, soft hair! wohoooooo!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment